A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

At least MS likes me as a beta tester...

I just checked my email and got the following:

Dear Microsoft Beta Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the BizTalk Server 2006 Beta Release!

Your nomination form has been reviewed and you are now registered in the program. You will have access to the beta software and additional software via download within 24 hours of receiving this email. You will also have access to the private newsgroup.

I guess they still like me as a tester. I plan to test the crap out of it as Im working on a finacial applicaton and have disconnected processes. If you would like please visit the link below.



Click here to apply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home