A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Caching Series Part I - Output Cache

I am now going to try to write a series as the Caching in ASP.NET 2.0 has been significantly improved. I will begin with Page Output Caching as this was a feature in 1.1 that has been improved. I will then touch on the different types of caching in my next Entries.

Page Output Caching is good when you can cache an entire page because the page is not constantly updated. Translation, all your pages that are static user content or don't change that much should be cached. Microsoft says that even output caching for a minute can reduce server loads significantly. The following link gives a good overview.




Link: http://url123.com/cww9y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home