A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Change Membership/Provider Settings at Runtime

The example below shows how to change/switch between providers at runtime. I knew this had to exist for what would be the reason to have a default provider if you couldnt change it? I had to go to MS to find a good example. I hope that as users start to play with .NET 2.0, people will write better articles for me to find :). I always like to grab the developer/best practice way that illustrates the full concept. I am currently collecting best practices in .NET 2.0 that are hard to find but normal to us all and will post when I have fully covered the different topics.




Link: http://url123.com/rqn4w

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant access the link -http://url123.com/rqn4w .Page not displayed error comes up.Could you please provide the code to change provider at runtime.Its been days searching for the solution.Request you to pls update the link as soon as possible

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sike

Friday, September 26, 2008 4:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home