A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

UI on the Fly

I saw this great article on msdn that is about loading controls on the fly. I like how it opens with the normal way we add controls is the wrong way[dragging them on to a form or loading them on every post]. I believe this is why I found it so interesting because the more I read it the more I could see the performance gains. The article pretty much reviews how to load controls [ or anything] at runtime using XML as the control description language. Why keep making controls from scratch when you can make them on the fly when you need em? And did I mention caching..............Ill let you figure it out....




Link: http://url123.com/ckyn8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home