A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Microsoft Interview

Yep you read that right. I have an important interview with the software Giant. I hope it goes well and Im interested in seeing how hard the interviews are. Ive done about a million screenings but I still think this will be challenging. I am going to try to post more since it will refresh me on a lot of the little things and learn more about asp.net 2.0. Thanks for reading my blog :) I get about 500 new people a week so that's really chill. I wish someone would give me my first comment :). I highly believe I might have mistakes or there could be better ways. I am highly interested in users out there that know best practices for things. I want to leave everyone with general know how and the best practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home