A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

MS pushes interview till tomorrow

I was all ready and its again tomorrow. Ha I guess I dont mind because it takes a load off. Heres the convo:

James from Microsoft :

Eric, our lead is still traveling today so we're going to need to do
this tomorrow -- how does 10:30 pacific sound (1:30pm eastern)

ramseur@gmail.com wrote :

Hehe you kids are nuts. I was all prepared too! That sounds good.

PS: There might be a blong entree about this hehe just kidding.

James from Microsoft :

Apologies, it's pretty crazy here around the holidays and he was
traveling from NYC to Seattle. Tomorrow is firm though.

Hey if you want to blog about it feel free :) Maybe it will be the
start of a new chapter for you

ramseur@gmail.com wrote :

Hhehe just giving you guys a hardtime. I understand business and how
it works and things come up. Whenever he has time, Ill make time.



I do like how they have fast responses and are nice when things come up. I like people with a sense of humor anyways.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! how did you get an interview with microsoft?!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:06:00 PM

 
Blogger ramseur said...

I just saw a post on forums.asp.net and replied to it. They contacted me and I sent my resume. Was pretty normal. Then I had a phone screen interview with two developers. Dunno how it turns out. Ill prob blog about it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home