A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Articles coming up when I awake

My friend Rahul has been bugging me with samples of this magic Ajax control he found. Apparently all you have to do is define any .NET 1.x/2.0 control as a magic Ajax control and then BOOM it becomes one. Got to admit thats a cool concept. Oh I plan to bust that wide open ( I dont doubt it doenst work...just wondering how good it works hehehe) and give a report. I also want to finish my Caching series...what you thought I was done? And yeah there is that other thing I have to do tomorrow..gee what was it...I seem to forget..OH Microsoft..ACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home