A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Profile Provider

I agree with this guys post. When is this new profile provider coming out? All I want is a profile provider that I can store my own XML [ not in web.config! ewe yuck] and have it auto persist my profile settings. Seems that Mr. Guthrie has promised a cool new profile provider that you can point to a pre-existing table and go from there. Where is it hehehehehe?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Eric,

thanks for focussing my thread about the new provider and posting as a blog.

I really apprecaiate your efforts for helping this community.

Do post a detailed blog about this provider, once you come to know more about that.

I also encourage you to blog something about expression tools from MS ( Refer Scott Gu blogs for details )

Thanks

Pahhy4u

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:59:00 AM

 
Blogger ramseur said...

I will most definitly make a blog entry when I know about this new provider. I also need it hehe. Thanks for the good comment and hit me up if you need anything.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:32:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Eric,

Its my duty to remind you. Just have a look at Mr. Scott Guthries blog. He has mentioned few new things comming up and in answer to my question in feedback, he has agreed on this new provider. You will be able to see this in the feedback section as well as in thread on asp.net forums.

My thread is in VWD section. With the title " WAT is WAIT NOW, in VWD scenerio" this thread has 2 answers from Mr. Scott.

I belive, this blog will be really helpful to may an this will also turnout to be a highlighting point.

Thanks again.

Paggy4u

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:38:00 AM

 
Blogger ramseur said...

Ill check up on guthries blog. Ill try to find your post. Can you post the link?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home