A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

ASP.NET Compilation Model and Page Model

I keep seeing this question being asked all over the forums. Its a good question because I myself was once wondering about this. Also, namespace conventions have changed and ASP.NET 2.0 wants you to use a more strong name to avoid class conflicts. I like the new approach and developers should benefit from it. The links below give a good overview.




Link: 2.0 Compilation
Link: Page Model

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I find out more information about the new namespace conventions?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home