A blog of ASP.NET 2.0 Samples, Articles, Reviews and Discussions. The purpose of this blog is to provide a resource to the quick information that developers need on Microsoft's new ASP.NET 2.0.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Im a MagicAjax.NET Developer

So I woke up and checked my gmail and boom Im a MagicAjax.NET developer. I chose to work on the core modules in hopes to make them faster and industry [enterprise] safe. The controls already rock with better features comming soong [Im waiting for the feature list as I write this]. As far as I know, they are the only project that you can just place in your aspx that a control should work like an Ajax control and magically it is hehehe. Right on.

Also to awake to find ASP.NET forums down. Its chill, people are still contacting me by email which I dont mind.

Seems to be up now:






MagicAjax.NET Dev List

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home